I thought this was the last book in this series, but no, it is just the last one published so far. So, my sought resolutions to the story are not to be had yet. That did not take away from the story, though, at all.
I really enjoy this series. I hate when people do dumb stuff all the time in stories and movies, meant to create chaos or drama, and it is only irritating to me. Certainly not insightful or entertaining. That doesn’t happen with this author, so it was fun and interesting to read each and every book.
I like the author’s style and his creative plots. I will definitely be reading more of his books, and I would recommend them to everyone who likes a creative series set in early times, as in a stone's throw from Neanderthal times. Kidding. Somewhat. I had to give this 5 out of 5 stars; it is well deserved.

No comments:
Post a Comment