Friday, July 31, 2026

Rimrider(Rimrider Adventures-Book1) By L.A. Kelley, A Book Review


 This book was fun. I had adventure, creative aspects and sceness, laughable moments, and even a little romance. I enjoyed the whole story, and actually want to read more by this author, including the sequels to this book.

I did not know about this author or any of the other books she wrote before reading this one, so I didn’t know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. This novel is great, and not a run-of-the-mill sci-fi so many now are.

The characters were engaging and emotionally felt from start to finish. The main characters were wonderfully real, and their emotions and actions felt like they were right there beside you. I found myself smiling, sad, laughing, and rooting for them as their adventure unfolded. Great job.

I will be noting this author in the future; she’s a good one. I gave this 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment