Saturday, July 25, 2026

Harleigh Sinclair and the Raiders of the Lost Ankh By Tamara Grantham, A Book Review


 This was an interesting story. I really like stories tied to ancient mysteries and lore, especially when there seems to be a tinge of truthful possibility ringing in the air. It’s just fun to imagine and ride the creative weaving lines written. 

The story was short and sweet, but don’t worry, there are more books for the main character and her heart-stopping comrade. And of course there is a catch, yet to be revealed, why he can’t or won’t let them be together. Keeps the saga interesting, intriguing, and enticing to read the next book. I’m in. Always attracted to the love stories inside of other stories. 

I didn’t find any story skips or plot holes, and the characters were developed to keep you invested. Knowing other books follow, I am sure they will be developed even deeper emotionally, keeping you enthralled with each one of them. 

The theme of ancient artifacts, I believe, runs through each book, as this story actually continues to the next find. I am invested now and will be reading the others. Great job, Tamara. I gave this 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment