Saturday, October 3, 2026

Savage Mates By Sable Wynn, A Book Review


 The rest of the title, ‘A Reverse Harem Shifter Academy,’ clues you in to a little more about the story, but it's still surprising.

The romance (or is it?) is a little weird for me, but the mystery of what is happening, along with what the lead character Sera is physically experiencing, keeps the story moving and developing.

I enjoyed the story and didn’t want to stop reading, hoping the answers I wanted would be revealed. Then at the end of this first book, it’s clear that what I thought was a major answer is only the tip of the iceberg. For the author, it's a great setup; for me, it compels me to read the next book.

If you enjoy romance, particularly paranormal romance, then you will enjoy this book. The story is good, and I believe the romance that I imagine will develop over time. I gave this 5 out of 5 stars for the story and creativity. The romantic category, I believe will shine much brighter in the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment