Sunday, October 11, 2026

Savage Claimed By Sable Wynn, A Book Review


This is the second book in the series, and, for me, the romance was missing. From the first book, I expected the romance to develop in the next. Not so. To me, romance is way more than just sex scenes, and I am not into the multiple-partners gambit either. So even though the rest of the story was creative and interesting, this part tainted it for me.

The other characters, besides the main one, Sera, were also not defined enough for me to understand why they were emotionally where they were. Some tidbits were revealed later, but nothing to keep me rooting for any of them as the story evolved. Then again, it could be the lack of romance, which this story was supposed to be, that let me easily brush them all aside. Either way, I was terribly disappointed.

I have the third book and I am teetering on the edge of to read, or not. I could only give this 3.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment