Thursday, September 24, 2026

Shadow Fleet-Rimrider Adventures Book 4 By L.A. Kelley, A Book Review


 Being the third book of the series, you are cautious of the story dipping or falling off the developed wave of fun and excitement from the first two books, but this book held the course. It was well-paced, creative, and very enjoyable.

Of course, there were instances where my mind said that couldn’t happen, or that is unlikely, but that just tells me I am still sane. The story is what it should be and really fun to read from start to finish.

Jane, the lead character, doesn’t disappoint with the adventures, attitude, and lovable persona. She is apparently very intellectually gifted to do all that she does, but it doesn’t keep the reader from enjoying her and the creative story.

I am once again glad I found this series, and I am moving on to the next book. I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment