Thursday, August 20, 2026

Outlaw Jane (Rimrider Adventures, #2) By L.A. Kelley, A Book Review


 This second book of the series is just as good as the first, but with a little less action, which is fine. The story itself didn’t lose any punch because of it.

The characters kept you engaged and turning the pages when the story slowed a bit. Well, I can’t really say it slowed, but it just wasn’t as busy as the first one, I guess. Anyway, I really enjoyed the story and the characters. Quite creative.

As with the first book, I now must read the next one, and I am happy with this author's creative mind. I have a feeling all her books are great, and I intend to find out.

If you like sci-fi with adventure, creative aspects and scenes, laughable moments, and even a little romance, you will definitely like this series. Great read. I gave this 5 out of 5 stars, and it was well deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment