This, of course, is
the second book of this series, and definitely not the last. Another
interesting and fun story to read, and it pushes my need to get the next one
when it’s published.
The characters, even
though I feel I really know them from the first book, held some surprises in
this one. The tender love between the two main characters keeps you glued to
their trysts of thievery for the sake of justice and humanity. Rooting for them.
Laughing with them. Enjoying their banter.
The loyalties amongst
the group will keep you fixed in one direction, until you aren’t. The beliefs in
them that emerge suddenly get questioned. Never assume - is the lesson here.
You will wonder what
happens next, what lies hidden beneath each character's façade, and how they
will each get through to the end. It’s a laid-out plan that never goes as planned
and keeps you turning the pages to see what is next.
Another well-done story
that thumps your heart and flutters your soul. I gave this 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:
Post a Comment